27 de janeiro de 2015

Hey, friend

Hey, friend
You promised to stay
But I feel you so distant
Are you ok?

When your absence is present
I realize I miss you
In every single tiny thing
I can't help seeing you

Remembering you is good
When the moments together exist
But when there's no longer us
So a little pain beats me

Hey, my dearest friend
Will you come back, please?
Or will you disappear 
And forget this odd friendship?

I am here waiting for you
And the amazing news of your life
If you want me to be here
I am also here in bad times

For me and for you
If you want, I will stay
But if you don't, tell me
Then, for good, I'll go away





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Olá! Que bom que você chegou até aqui. Seja muito bem-vindo(a)!
Fique à vontade para escrever seu comentário no campo abaixo.
Obrigada, e volte sempre.